The Sahara Presentations Group PLC has announced a number of new positions and promotions as it looks to strengthen its UK and export operations in 2020. The personnel moves reflect a commitment to becoming a £200 million business within the next three years.
Internal promotions and the creation of new roles in the management team reflect strong growth seen in the last few years and the restructure will enable the Sahara Group to increase customer contact .
The personnel announcements are:
- Shaun Marklew moves into the new role of group sales and product director
- Adam Kingshott is appointed to the board of directors as group marketing director
- John Ginty has been appointed to the board of directors as UK sales director
- Adam Gibson has been promoted to regional sales manager
- Matt Stoddard has been promoted to regional sales manager
- Tim Allenden has been appointed as regional sales manager
- Paul Harnett has been promoted to product support team leader
Kevin Batley, managing director, said: “I’m delighted to announce these changes to the structure of the management team and believe it will help us best support and reach more of our partners throughout 2020. It reflects our bold ambition and commitment to future growth, and I look forward to working with the team to achieve our vision.”