The Sahara Presentations Systems Group PLC have announced a number of new positions in the Business Development and training teams that will further strengthen operations across the globe throughout 2020.
Last year, the flagship brand Clevertouch grew by 40% and to support this rapid growth, our objective for 2020 is to better support our reseller partners and in particular our end user customers with advanced training.
2020 has been seen as the ideal time to invest in eight new colleagues with expansions to our Enterprise, HE/FE and compulsory Education teams.
Our eight new starters are:
• Nick Barker – Business Development Manager for the HE/FE market – joining us from Epson
• Ross Pedgrift – Business Development Manager for Digital Signage – joining us from Audio Visual Intelligence
• Sam Dight – Enterprise Sales Manager joining us from ProAV
• James Temishe – Enterprise Product Specialist
• Ryan Stapleton – Education Product Specialist – former teacher turned technology ambassador
• Gareth Middleton – Education Product Specialist – former teacher turned technology ambassador
• Matt Callow – Business Development Executive
• Samantha Janse van Rensburg – Business Development Executive
Shaun Marklew, Group Sales & Product Director, says: “It always fantastic to be part of a growing team and the Sahara brands are growing rapidly. We’ve expanded the team with solution specialists, enabling us to better support our partners and end users. We’ve employed former-teachers as education product specialists to deliver our training, and our HE/FE and Enterprise teams are being joined by experts from their respective markets.”
The Sahara Presentation Systems Group will be announcing two new key appointments very shortly.