All prices shown in company literature are exclusive of VAT. All prices may be subject to change without notice and are set at the time of placing the order.
For non UK all prices quoted are ex works London unless otherwise stated.
Sahara Presentation Systems Plc offers a next day delivery service to UK mainland provided that the order is received by 17.30 hours (this service is not guaranteed). Next day delivery is not available on products on a pallet. Delivery for palletised products to UK mainland is 48 hours. Please note that in the event that payment has not been made in accordance with the agreed payment terms or if orders exceed our recommended credit limits then deliveries may be delayed.
The company will take all reasonable steps to deliver the goods within the stated period but shall not incur any liability whatsoever due to any consequences of delayed delivery or carrier damage. Sahara do not guarantee to get delivery on site to meet installers and will accept no liabilities arising from delayed delivery or product damage consequently delaying installation.
Delivery to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man is free on orders over £1000. For orders under £1000 delivery is charged at cost.
Any orders for non-stock items or 'specials' will be treated as separate orders and be subject to a carriage charge if appropriate. Specials and non-stock products cannot be returned for credit, unless agreed in writing by the Customer Services Manager.
All damages should be reported within 24 hours of delivery otherwise claims cannot be entertained. A description of any damage should be made on the consignment note before signing.
Standard stock items (with the exception of Clevertouch and LED screens) may be returned subject to the following conditions:
- Goods are unused.
- Goods are re-packed securely in original packaging.
- Goods are returned within one month of delivery, Data Projectors 7 days.
- Goods must be returned in accordance with our standard authorisation procedure (contact the Customer Returns Officer on +44 (0) 208 319 7748 for details). A handling charge of 10% (20% for projectors) of the invoiced value plus the cost of carriage both ways will be levied. There will be an additional charge for re-boxing if original packaging is not in a suitable condition for re-stocking.
- Clevertouch and LED screens are Non Returnable.
Sale or Return
Goods can be purchased on a Sale or Return basis (with the exception of Clevertouch and LED screens) subject to the following conditions:
- Goods are returned securely in original packaging within 30 days of despatch otherwise payment will become due. Data Projectors must be returned within 7 days of despatch. Unless permission is granted in writing, goods ordered on a Sale or Return basis cannot be returned after the times stated above.
- A handling charge of 10% of the invoiced value plus the cost of carriage both ways will be applied.
- There will be an additional charge for re-boxing if original packaging is not in a suitable condition for re-stocking.
- All Sale or Return goods will be invoiced in the normal way. Invoices will state the Terms and Conditions applicable to Sale or Return.
- It is the responsibility of the re-seller to return the goods to Sahara and to ensure goods are returned within the specified period.
All products other than consumables are guaranteed against faulty workmanship for a minimum of 12 months from the date of purchase, longer where stated. If goods do not confirm to the stated warranty Sahara will, at its option:
- Take such steps as Sahara deems necessary to bring goods into a state where they are free from such defects.
- Replace goods not found to conform to the warranty.
- Take back the goods found not to conform to the warranty and refund the appropriate part of the purchase price.
Please note. Products up to 30 days from date of invoice which are reported as faulty will be replaced and Sahara will arrange collection (UK mainland only) with the exception of Electronic Projection Screens (see below). If the product is found to be in good working order then a charge will be made to the re-seller to reflect the additional costs incurred.
Products over 30 days from date of invoice which are reported as faulty must be returned to Sahara by the re-seller for repair. If the product is found to be in good working order then a charge will be made to the re-seller to reflect the additional costs incurred.
If you need to report a faulty screen your call will be directed to our service division who will do their best to resolve any issues prior going to site. If the problem cannot be resolved then 1-2 engineers will be dispatched to site. The maximum height that an engineer is safely allowed to go to without a second engineer is 2.4m. The engineers will fix the screen or swap out. This means that the engineers will carry a replacement screen and replace where necessary. Sahara's responsibility only extends to replacing the screen, not to installing and taking down scaffolding. If scaffolding is required this would need to be in place at your cost to enable our engineers to change the screen.
Cancellation of Orders
Standard stock items may be cancelled prior to despatch at no extra charge if confirmed in writing. Non-stock items and 'specials' may only be cancelled by arrangement and costs incurred will be levied.
All 'specials' quotations given are net prices and are only valid if confirmed in writing for the period specified.
Due to Sahara's policy of continuous product development, Sahara reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice and will not accept any subsequent liability as a result.
Our standard terms of payment are 30 days from date of invoice. All payments should be made in the currency stated on the invoice in accordance with our agreed terms. If in default Sahara reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at a rate of 2.5% per month or part thereof. The company reserves the right to withhold despatch of orders if the account is in arrears.
Ownership of Goods/Retention of Title
The goods shall remain the property of Sahara Presentation Systems plc until paid for in full by the buyer. Should payment of the amount owing under Contract not be made when due, Sahara Presentation Systems plc reserves the right to remove and repossess the goods (and for that purpose shall be entitled to enter upon premises occupied by the buyer) in addition to exercising such other rights or remedies as may be conferred by law.
Law and Jurisdiction
The Laws of England shall govern the validity, construction and performance of the Contract and these Conditions and each of the parties hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
UK WEEE Regulations
Through purchase of any EEE product, the customer is taking on the obligation to deal with the WEEE in accordance with the WEEE regulations in relation to the treatment, recycling & recovery and environmentally sound disposal of the WEEE.
Phone Calls to Sahara plc
Please note that any telephone calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.